Saturday, March 16, 2024

More 15mm Blood Drinkers Space Marines and a Land Raider!

                                         

Okay so today I'm gonna say this project is "finished". These are 15mm Space Marines for my Blood Drinkers army, 3D-printed by Conscript ByronM. It was a bit "challenging" to find STL files for these character models but of course Byron came through.


From left to right here we've got a Chaplain, standard-bearer, Captain, Librarian, and Techmarine.




I had to do something different with the reverse side of the flag, just painted on every Bloo Angels/Drinkers insignia I could there.


The Chaplain's weapon is literally nearly as big as he is.





The Captain has to have a power sword, because power sword!


Never was too keen on Librarians or Techmarines but here they are.



Of course they need a ride! Here's the last Rhino of the four Byron printed for me.



The chalice is hand-painted of course :-)


Lastly, I painted a Land Raider for the boys. My favourite version, this. Just a great looking vehicle eh!





Here's the whole Blood Drinkers force. I like how they turned out and am looking forward to having a game with them. I just need somebody else to jump into the scale. Greg has lots of 15mm Space Marines though so maybe next time we get together, we can have a game! We'll just have to figure out what rules to use... HINT: it won't be 10th edition :-)

1 comment:

Greg B said...

I am loving this project - looking forward to getting in a 15mm game sometime this years :-)