Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Idols of Torment: the Insatiate!

Okay, so you guys know about the Idols of Torment skirmish game that some of us helped playtest. Well we're meeting up with the designers this week to snag some Kickstarter goodies so I thought I'd better finish up painting the 3D-printed models I got from the guys.  

The faction ("order" in IoT parlance) is the Insatiate - just one of the horrible gangs of demons that one can play in the game.

The sculpts and prints are quite exquisite and very detailed, but this means they're also quite fragile... I broke several just in the process of painting them.

They'll be fun to play with in the game but they are quite large - those are 32mm bases you see in the pics.

Here's the Totem, a big treasure chalice.

These dudes are pretty cool but I'm thinking I should've maybe gotten some of the more nurgle-y ones, I find that style much easier to paint. But anyway these are done and I also have my other Idols gang too!

1 comment:

Greg B said...

Great painting Dallas! But I can see how these fellows might be a touch fragile...