Monday, June 12, 2023

Bretonnians Finally Done!

I finally finished my Pegasus Knights for the Bretonnians! What a slog that was! I painted the Pegasus first then rapidly lost steam on the knights. I Didn’t do anything for about a week before finally just sitting down this weekend and getting them done. That’s six knights in total to complete the entire army. I feel it’s quite an accomplishment because for all intents and purposes it was a long dead project. I finished about half the army years ago. Late 2000’s I think. In fact, I’m pretty sure they pre-dated this blog! GW’s stubborn refusal to update the army for later editions made them unplayable and I stopped painting out of disgust. Now it seems a new generation of game designers are taking a look at Bretonnia for the Old World. That definitely helped motivate me to get them done. Hopefully this time around the army can do a bit more than just stink up the joint!




Now onto the Steel Legion!

Thanks for visiting.


3 comments:

Bill said...

Stunning work on these! It's a great feeling to have a project come off the back burner and be finished.

Greg B said...

Fantastic work Mike! Awesome to have a lingering project over all of these years flare back to life!

Dallas said...

Looking good here Mike. Time for a rematch against the Skaven eh??