Sunday, March 20, 2022

Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge 12 Submissions

 I can apparently only give attention to one blog, so throughout the painting challenge I haven't posted here. Now that the challenge is over I decided to make a super post with all my submissions from the challenge. The main theme are World Eaters Space Marine Legion for Horus Heresy rounded out with a few other odds and ends. It was nice to get a bunch of stuff painted and I'm looking forward to it next winter.

World |Eaters Tactical Squad

W.E. Rampager Squad

Deredeo Dreadnought

Callidus Assassin

Culexus Assassin

Eversor Assassin

Vindicare Assassin

W.E. Terminators

W.E. Contemptor Dreadnought

Imperial Inquisitor

Ambull Alien

Wargames Exclusive Imperial Arsonist

Grey Knight Terminators (Original Metal)

W.E. Assault Squad

Thanks for visiting.


2 comments:

Muskie said...

Wow good work painting all that!

Greg B said...

This was a fine body of work Mike, well done!