Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Tyrant’s Legion and Salvagers

 I managed to add a few more units to the Tyrant’s Legion. As mentioned before, the more elite units are called Armsmen and their rules a quite flexible. They can be upgraded with carapace armour and an assortment of special and heavy weapons. They basically operate as Imperial Guard stormtroopers. Several years ago I managed to snag a pile of the old metal storm troopers from 3rd edition. I had no viable plan for them, but they’re some of my favourite gw sculpts. With my Tyrants legion project they finally found a purpose. I painted enough for two full squads with a few extra to round out the squads with heavy bolters and auto cannons. The heavy weapon troopers are from Mad Robot Miniatures who made a fairly faithful representation of the original models.







Next up is a group of space salvage workers from Anvil Industry. These are 3d prints in 28mm scale. Curt demonstrates the came scrap jacks at Prairiecon and I decided to pick up my own crew shortly after. Crew members can have different trades which I represented with different colours. Blue for medical, ochre for mechanics, purple for electronics and green for security.






Thanks for visiting!

No comments: