Sunday, July 23, 2023

Steel Legion Ogryns

 When I saw that Anvil Industry had created ogryn models with greatcoats and gas masks, I knew I had to add them to my steel legion army. The models are pretty big and are the same high quality as other Anvil products. My favourite part on the model is the Lewis gun inspired ogryn ripper gun equipped with an axe blade in the stock! Painting was the usual GunSchwarme colour scheme.

Guard model for scale purposes.


Stormtroopers and hopefully some vehicles are up next.

Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

Dallas said...

My goodness those are some big fellas. I like the hand cannons they're toting. Looking forward to having the Sisters face off against them!

Codsticker said...

Great looking models and I love the colour combo.

Greg B said...

Great work Mike. These bring to mind a nightmare version of the "Chemical Commies"...yikes!