Saturday, November 9, 2019

Legio Ignatum

I finished my first titan from the Legio Ignatum “Fire Wasps” titan legion. I decided to start with the warlord because it was the most complicated to paint and I figure the smaller titans will be quick by comparison.. I still have to varnish it and maybe add some stones to the base, but those will have to wait as I’m off on vacation for the next 2 weeks and won’t be able to paint.
 I thought about weathering it, but decided against it as I figured the Tech priests would probably keep the paint fresh on their god-machine. There are no decals for Ignatum yet so the wasp is free hand.






6 comments:

Neil Scott said...

Very nice

Andrew Bruce said...

Very nice indeed

https://www.10mm-wargaming.com/

https://www.10mm-wargaming.co.uk/

Take care

Andy

Greg B said...

Great work Mike! Always awesome to see more God-Engines ready for the table...

Dallas said...

Outstanding!!! Can't wait to see the Fire Wasps in battle!

Simon Quinton said...

Nice work!

DaveV said...

Cool heraldry!