Armageddon pattern, the Legion variant does have its own appeal as well. Those side exhausts are pretty cool...
- Basecoat of Leadbelcher mixed with craft black
- Brass details with Brass Scorpion
- Chevrons craft black and Averland Sunset
- Allover wash of Nuln Oil
- Sponge with Ironbreaker / craft black on chevrons
- Tracks Leadbelcher, washed with Nuln Oil and Agrax Earthshade
- Rust streaks with watered down Doombull Brown
- Hull/tracks weathered with dark brown craft paint and Steel Legion Drab
- Lenses done with Ice/Lothern Blue
- Decals chipped with hobby knife
"Though my guards may sleep and my ships rest at anchor, our foes know full well that big guns never tire."
Well, it was fun to get these vehicles done, but IW production is a bit bottlenecked because I've gone and lost my FW decal sheet... likely taken out with the recycling at some point - grrr. Anyway there's a few Marines stacked up that need decals but are otherwise done (including a lascannon heavy support squad) and it'll be good to get those into the roster. Next to be painted will likely be more tactical Marines.